Travelpro Platinum 6 20 Expandable Rollaboard In Stock. this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Price : Special Price
 Product Description : Travelpro Platinum 6 20 Expandable Rollaboard20 expandable Rollaboard carry-onCustomer Reviews : Travelpro Platinum 6 20 Expandable RollaboardThis review is from: Travelpro Platinum six 20"" Expandable Rollaboard (Apparel)
Originally titled: Style/Chrome Overload Alert!!
The promotional statement for Travelpro's Platinum six line: ""Good baggage holds your wardrobe, nice baggage is an element of it"".
I am blown away by the unique/different/odd/striking/pretentious look of this bag. The photos don't comparable to giving a way of how completely different this bag appearance. the various chrome handle items, lower accents and zipper pulls very pop and provides the bag a glance that I will solely describe as ""bling"" or ""glitter"". i might have ordered a less pretentious trying bag had I known.
If it grows on me eventually, i will update my review.
Quality of the bag appearance outstanding. it is so lightweight I had to try to to a double take thinking it would be an inexpensive knockoff. based mostly on reviews construction and quality are fully in step with Travelpro's name.
Style - * (one star)
Construction - *****
Durability - (I'll be back when some journeys to complete)
________________________________________________
After my 1st trip: modified from 3 to 5 stars. Styling grew on me as I used the bag.Tag : Travelpro Platinum 6
Special Offers : Travelpro Platinum 6
null |
No comments:
Post a Comment