Product Features : Travelpro Platinum 6
- Duratex Ballistic Nylon With Teflon Coating.
- Eva molded frame system provides extreme strength and light weight.
- I- beam geometry extension handle and patented removable sealed ball bearing wheels.
- 20" x 14" x 9"
- Made In China
Product Description : Travelpro Platinum 6 20 expandable Rollaboard carry-on
Customer Reviews : Travelpro Platinum 6
This review is from: Travelpro Platinum six 20"" Expandable Rollaboard (Apparel)
Originally titled: Style/Chrome Overload Alert!!
The promotional statement for Travelpro's Platinum six line: ""Good baggage holds your wardrobe, nice baggage is an element of it"".
I am blown away by the unique/different/odd/striking/pretentious look of this bag. The photos don't equated to giving a way of how completely different this bag appearance. the various chrome handle items, lower accents and zipper pulls extremely pop and provides the bag a glance that I will solely describe as ""bling"" or ""glitter"". i'd have ordered a less pretentious trying bag had I known.
If it grows on me eventually, i will update my review.
Quality of the bag appearance outstanding. it is so light-weight I had to try to to a double take thinking it'd be an inexpensive knockoff. primarily based on reviews construction and quality are utterly in step with Travelpro's name.
Style - * (one star)
Construction - *****
Durability - (I'll be back when many visits to complete)
________________________________________________
After my initial trip: modified from 3 to 5 stars. Styl
Tag : Travelpro Platinum 6
Travelpro Platinum 6, cheapest Travelpro Platinum 6, lowest price Travelpro Platinum 6, compare price Travelpro Platinum 6,discount Travelpro Platinum 6,Travelpro Platinum 6 for sale, best Travelpro Platinum 6, best price Travelpro Platinum 6 |
No comments:
Post a Comment